All the Bells and Whistles Knit Top & Dress for girls size 1-16
*This is a PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD for a pattern, not an actual garment*
I designed this shirt to be your go-to shirt pattern. It really does contain all the bells and whistles, and there are plenty of ways to play with it beyond all the options in the instructions too!!! If you were going to a deserted island with your sewing machine, a pile of fabric and only 1 top pattern - this is the one you should take! Hahahah, ok but really, let's look at your options.
- Fit : A-line fit. It should fit through the shoulders and then have a relaxed fit through the chest and waist.
- Sleeves: Cap , 3/4, or short sleeve
- Neck: Plain scoop neck, scoop neck with henley placket, collared neck , collared neck with henley placket.
- Body: Flat front A-line, double pleat A line, flat front gathered waist
- Length: Hip length shirt, mid-thigh tunic, knee length dress.