Hepburn Henley for Women size 00-24
I designed this shirt to be your go-to shirt pattern. It is semi fitted to show off your curves without being so tight that it shows the lumps and bumps. The V and Scoop Neck options alow for different levels of modesty, layering, and face framing. The pattern includes a bunch of options to create a closet full of shirts, and there are plenty of ways to play with it beyond all the options in the instructions too!!! If you were going to a deserted island with your sewing machine, a pile of fabric and only 1 top pattern - this is the one you should take! Hahahah, ok but really, let's look at your options.
• Fit: Semi Fitted - somewhere between potato sack and skin tight
• Sleeves: short, 3/4, and long
• optional sleeve tabs for all three lengths
• Narrow henley, faux henley, or plain neck band
• Straight hem in regular length, petite length, and tunic length
*This is a PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD for a pattern, not an actual garment*
You will receive a zipped folder containing both a file with Instructions and layered pattern pieces for home printing and a file with the A0 file for large format printing.